By visiting the Site, using or downloading the App, or using any of our Services, you agree that your personal information will be handled as described in this Policy. Your use of our Site, App or Services, and any dispute over privacy, is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service
The Information We Collect About You
Information We Collect Directly From You
Information that We Collect About You from Social Networking Sites
Information We Collect Automatically
How We Use Your Information
How We Share Your Information
Security of My Personal Information
What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
Children Under 13
Changes to this Policy
California Privacy Disclosures
1. The Information We Collect About You. We collect information about you directly from you and from third parties, and automatically through your use of our Site or Services.
2. Information We Collect Directly From You.The information we collect from you depends on how you use our Services.
Viewing and purchasing videos on demand. To view videos on demand, we require you to create an account. To create an account, you must provide your name and email address. If you make a purchase, we will collect your payment information, such as your credit or debit card information and your billing and shipping address.
3. Information We Collect Automatically. We automatically collect information about your use of our Site and App through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies, including technologies designed for mobile applications. We maintain this information in the aggregate and do not combine with identifying information. Please see the section "Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms" below for more information.
* IP address;
* your operating system;
* web pages you view on the Site;
* links you click on the Site;
* device name and model; operating system type, name, and version;
* language information;
* activities within the App;
4. How We Use Your Information
We use your information, including your personal information, for the following purposes:
* To provide our Services to you and to fulfill your orders.
* To communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, and for other customer service purposes.
* To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Services.
* To send you email marketing about our products and services.
* To assist us in advertising on third-party websites, mobile applications, and other online services, and to evaluate the success of our adverting campaigns through third-party channels (including our online targeted advertising and offline promotional campaigns).
* To better understand how users access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis. For example, we will evaluate which features of our Site and App are most (or least) used by users.
* To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
5. How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
* Service Providers. We disclose the information we collect from you to service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf. These service providers include over-the-top media service providers or our payment card processor.
* Affiliates. We disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries.
We also disclose information in the following circumstances:
* Business Transfers. If (i) we or our affiliates are or may be acquired by, merged with, or invested in by another company, or (ii) if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. As part of the business transfer process, we may share certain of your personal information with lenders, auditors, and third-party advisors, including attorneys and consultants.
* In Response to Legal Process. We disclose your information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
* To Protect Us and Others. We disclose your information when we believe it is appropriate to do so to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person, violations of our Terms of Service or this Policy, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
* Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We share aggregate, anonymized, or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your device's hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site and Service. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
* Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your device when you close your browser or turn off your device. We use session cookies to allow our systems to uniquely identify you during a session or while you are logged into the Site and Services. This allows us to process your online transactions and requests and verify your identity, after you have logged in, as you move through our Site and Services.
* Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you have closed your browser or turned off your device. We use persistent cookies to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity.
8. Third-Party Links
Our Site and Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third-party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third- party websites.
8. Security of My Personal Information
We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security. You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access To My Personal Information
You may modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site or App for a period of time.
10. What Choices Do I Have Regarding Use of My Personal Information?
We may send periodic promotional emails to you. You may opt-out of promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
11. Children Under 13
Our Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
12. Contact Us
If you have questions about the privacy aspects of our Services or would like to make a complaint, please contact us at:
Electric Distribution, Inc./ElectricNOW
962 N. La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90069
Phone: (323) 817-1300
Fax: (323) 467-7155.
13. Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site and App. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices with regard to the personal information we have previously collected from you, we will endeavor to provide you with notice in advance of such change by highlighting the change on our Site and App.
14. California Privacy Disclosures
Personal Information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household. California Privacy Rights. If you reside in California, you have the right to: * request the deletion of your personal information that we collected, * opt-out of the sale of your personal information (if we sell it), and * request that we disclose information about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months including: o the specific pieces and categories of personal information we collected, o what personal information we collect, use, disclose, or sell about you o the categories of sources of the personal information we collected about you, o our business purpose for collecting or selling (if any) the personal information, o for each category of personal information, the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was disclosed or sold, and * be free from discriminatory adverse treatment for exercising these rights. In order to protect your privacy and verify your request, we may require additional information from you. Please note that these rights are subject to certain exceptions under applicable law. Instructions: You or your authorized agent can submit your request by going to our website at https://www.electricnow.tv or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. In general, we will verify your request and your identity. If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, you may contact us.
Our Use of Personal Information
* Providing Support and Services: Including to provide our products and services, including our websites, applications and online services; to communicate with you about your access to and use of our Services; to respond to your inquiries; to provide troubleshooting, fulfill your orders and requests, process your payments and provide technical support; and for other customer service and support purposes. * Personalizing Content and Experiences: Including to tailor content we send or display on our websites and other Services; to offer location customization and personalized help and instructions; and to otherwise personalize your experiences. * Securing and Protecting Our Business: Including to protect and secure our business operations, assets, Services, network and information and technology resources; to investigate, prevent, detect and take action regarding fraud, unauthorized access, situations involving potential threats to the rights or safety of any person or third party, or other unauthorized activities or misconduct. * Defending our Legal Rights: Including to manage and respond to actual and potential legal disputes and claims, and to otherwise establish, defend or protect our rights or interests, including in the context of anticipated or actual litigation with third parties. * Auditing, Reporting, Corporate Governance, and Internal Operations: Including relating to financial, tax and accounting audits; audits and assessments of our operations, privacy, security and financial controls, risk, and compliance with legal obligations; our general business, accounting, record keeping and legal functions; and related to any actual or contemplated merger, acquisition, asset sale or transfer, financing, bankruptcy or restructuring of all or part of our business. * Complying with Legal Obligations: Including to comply with the law, our legal obligations and legal process, such warrants, subpoenas, court orders, and regulatory or law enforcement requests. Sources of personal information: We collect personal information directly from you and your device for the purposes described in the previous section. Sale Under CCPA: We do not sell your personal information.
Categories of Personal Information that We Collect, Disclose, and/or Sell
CCPA Categories of Personal Information We Collected in the Last 12 Months
Identifiers: Name, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol (IP) address, email address, account name.
To what categories of 3rd Parties (if any) did we disclose for a business purpose(s) in last 12 months?
Over-the-top media service providers
To what categories of 3rd parties (if any) did we sell in the last 12 months?
We do not sell personal information.
For any questions or concerns about our privacy policies or practices, you can contact:
Electric Distribution, Inc./ElectricNOW
962 N. La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90069
Phone: (323) 817-1300
Fax: (323) 467-7155
Last Updated: May 7, 2020